Thursday, September 1, 2016

literature analysis questions #1

 My Book is Pride and the Prejudice
1. Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett despise each other because Mr.Darcy broke her sisters heart.
2. The theme of the story is pride Elizabeth let her pride get in the way of things.
3. I feel like Jane Austen wakes up in the morning has her clothes neatly set out to wear for the day drinks her coffee has no dark circles under her eyes she has her whole life put together. I think her time to the story is joy cause I believe she loves writing and reading this story.
4.
irony: "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." pg.1
simile: " your profusion makes me saving; and if you lament over him much longer,my heart will be as light as a feather." pg.152
imagery: "smiles decked the face of Mrs. Bennett, as the carriage drove up to the door;herhusband looked impenetrably grave; her daughters, alarmed, anxious, uneasy." pg.210
motifs: "For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?"
alliteration: "oh, my dear Eliza!pray make haste and come into the dining room, for there is such a slight to be seen!"pg.152

No comments:

Post a Comment